ISO 14001 is the world’s most recognized environmental system framework and being registered means that our environmental management system has been measured against an international best practice and found to meet or exceed those requirements as well as being beyond regulatory compliance.
Republic Metals Corporation continually aspires to improve the quality of service and products produced while reducing energy used, gasses emitted, and the overall carbon footprint. The cumulative effect ensures our precious metal refining will be the most efficient method possible.
The refining procedure involves the use of various common chemicals that are potentially detrimental to the environment if not handled and used properly. This responsibility is taken very seriously, thus RMC has installed the best available technology, and procedures to assure these chemicals are used in a way to minimize the impact on the environment. RMC’s team of environmental and safety experts on staff ensure that the materials are processed in a safe and environmentally friendly manner.
Republic Metals Corporation strives every day to continue to have the best environmental and safely performance in the industry, which includes, but, is not limited to the following:
- Continuous improvement of our environmental policies and prevention of pollution.
- Compliance with all applicable federal, state, and regulations.
- Provide a safe environment for all employees.
- Provide frequent environmental training to all of our Employees, regardless of their position, to guarantee conformance to our IS014001 commitments and government requirements
- Provide training of the Environmental Management System to our outside contractor.
- Reduction of use energy and consumables i.e. water, chemicals, electricity, natural gas, etc..
- Cessation of all activities that deviate from the Environmental Management System
- Communicate our environmental commitment to our customers, and the public.
Republic Metals Corporation through its ISO 14001 commitment requires each and every employee to follow corporate environment policy.